1.The articles are accepted throughout the year, and in case of positive internal assessment (peer review) are published in the new edition of the journal in order of arrival. In case the change in the order of publication is needed, it is left with the discretion of the Editor –in-Chief.
2.All accepted articles are published free of charge.
3.The materials submitted must be your original work not published anywhere before and not submitted to other editions.
4.Materials submitted must strictly comply with the requirements to the form of the manuscript. The materials that do not meet the requirements will not be considered.
5.All materials are verified for test borrowings by AntiPlagiat detection system. The editorial board accepts the materials whose originality is 80% minimum.
6.The editors reserve the option to reduce and introduce editorial changes in the manuscript without the consent of the author.
7.Rave reviews from the editorial staff experts, scholars recognized in this field of knowledge (Doctors and Candidates of Sciences) specified by the editorial board of the series are an indispensible prerequisite. The expert evaluation (peer review) is confidential. The editors make a decision to publish the materials on the basis of the reviews. The authors are sent review copies without reviewer’s signature, name, position, and place of work. The reviews are kept at the publishing house and the series editor’s office within five years, and can be provided on the request of the Ministry of Education and Research of the Russian Federation.
8.The editorial board of the journal Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta (The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University). Series Psychology makes the final decision whether to accept the article.
9.The decision whether the materials have been accepted, rejected, or sent back for finalization in accordance with reviewer’s notes is made within 3 months from its arrival at the editor’s office (the reviews are attached). If necessary, the manuscripts can be directed to two reviewers.
10. When the author has finalized the materials according to the reviewer’s comments, the article is considered by the editorial board and the reviewer again. If the review is positive, the article can be published in one of the next issues (to prevent the delay in publication frequency). In case of the second negative review, the manuscript is rejected and is not subject to further consideration.
11. The editorial board sends the author a reasoned objection against publication, the manuscript not accepted for publication is not returned.
12. Proof corrections are not sent to the author, with further reviewing being made against the original.
13. The author takes full responsibility for the content and style of the work, and translation quality of the abstract.
14. It is possible to publish not more than two works by one author including co-authorship in the same issue.
15. It is necessary that the submitted materials be urgent, conform to high academic standards, and display good writing skills. The articles must be interesting for a wide audience. The article should be not less than 0,5 published sheet (approximately 20 000 characters with spaces), and should not exceed 1.0 published sheet (approximately 40 000 characters with spaces) including abstract, key words, graphic, tables, figures, photos and captions, references.
16. The manuscript is submitted in Russian or English in electronic form to the e-mail address email@example.com.
17. The manuscript must be enclosed with:
- the Author’s questionnaire with a surname, the first and the last name in full, the place of work with the address, a scholastic grade and academic rank, an e-mail address, and a telephone number.
- the License agreement
- Arrangement of the article:
- Universal Decimal Classification UDC (in the left upper corner);
- Title of article in Russian;
- Initials and the surname(s) of the author(s) and full place of work. If all authors work in the same institution, the name of the institution, city, and country are placed after the list of all authors’ names. If the authors are from different institutions, each surname is followed by a full name of the institution, city, and country;
- The abstract should contain 750-800 characters without spaces (approximately 120 words). This section should state the problem, give the results and conclusions. References, figures, and tables are not allowed here;
- Keywords in Russian should contain 5-6 words or word combinations (not more than 3 words);
- The title of the article in English;
- Initials and surnames of the authors in English, the name of the institution the authors work for, the city, the country in English;
- The Abstract in English;
- The Keywords in English;
- The text of the article, which should be structured and divided into titled meaningful parts.
▼▼The Introduction section provides a rationale for the choice of the research area, its relevance, presents the study objective and hypothesis, gives a review of scholarly sources on the subject under study, and provides rationale for author’s theoretical basis.
▼▼ The Organization and Research Methods section presents explanation of sampling, methods and a procedure of the study. Abbreviations should be given in full on first reference; curtailing words, names, titles (besides conventional abbreviations of measures, physical and mathematical quantities and terms) is not allowed; units of measure are given according to SI system
▼▼The Results of the Study and Discussion section focuses on statement, analysis, interpretation, and discussion of the study results. The processed results can be given in the form of the text, and in the form of tables, figures, diagrams, equations, and photos, as well.
▼▼The Conclusions section includes major theoretical ideas, a summary of results, explanation of their novelty and newness.
In a theoretical article meaningful parts are Introduction, Research Methodology, Results of the Study, Conclusion.
▼▼ The Introduction section is the same as in an experimental article.
▼▼ The Research Methodology section describes a set of theoretical principles (theoretical framework) and methods of the study.
▼▼ The Results of the Study section includes the analysis, interpretation. and discussion of scientific evidence.
▼▼ The Conclusion section summarizes the study results.
- All references in Russian is to be presented in accordance with GOST (all-Union State Standard) Р 7.0.5-2008 Bibliographic reference. General requirements and arrangement rules in alphabetical order. Foreign literature is placed after the Russian one. Self-citation (author’s own books) should not exceed 15% of the total number of sources in the reference list. Every source indicated in the list should have a reference in the text. The reference list must not include thesis and materials of virtual conferences, as well as documents (orders, GOSTs (all-Union State Standard) SanPiNs (Sanitary Rules and Norms), norms, laws, procedural guidelines. provisions, regulation acts). References to the documents listed should be placed in footnotes. All sources should have the following specifications; the city, the publishing house, the year of publication, the volume, the page number (if they are available). If there is DOI (Digital Object Identifier) it should be specified in full including the IP address and the domain name: https://doi.org/identifying number.
- Acknowledgements (if necessary) are place on the first page in a footprint.
The list of References in Latin;
References should be made in an order identical to the list of literature in Russian. Online service - "Translit in Russian" (http://translit.net) is recommended to use, where you need to choose the option of transliteration BSI.
References should be given in accordance with the following rules:
Author (transliteration). Title (transliteration) [Translation of the title into English]. City (in English), Publishing office (add for each source Publ.), year, length (р.). DOI (if any). (in Russian)
Bazanova O. S. Organizatsionnoe povedenie i organizatsionnaya kul'tura [Organizational Behavior and Organizational Culture]. Mosсow, Laboratoriya knigi Publ., 2012. 111 p. (in Russian)
Author (transliteration). Title (transliteration) [Translation of the title into English]. Source (transliteration) [Translation of source into English or official translation from the journal website], year, volume (vol.), number (no.), page range (pp.)
Korelyakov Yu. A. Sredstva ekspress-diagnostiki napravlennosti lichnosti v strukture opredeleniya urovnya ee professional'nogo razvitiya[Means of express diagnostics of the person's orientation in the structure of determining the level of her professional development]. Zhurnal prikladnoi psikhologii [Journal of Applied Psychology], 2000, vol. 5, pp. 25-33. (in Russian)
From the Internet
Author (transliteration). Title (transliteration) [Translation of the title into English]. Availableat: http://………... (date of access: хх.хх.хххх) (in Russian).
Volkova A.N., Trapeznikova T.M. Metodicheskie priemy diagnostiki supruzheskih otnoshenij [Methodological methods for diagnosing marital relations]. Available at: https://kpp-bgpu.ucoz.ru/ publ/volkova_a_n_trapeznikova_t_m_metodicheskie_priemy_diagnostiki_supruzheskikh_otnoshenij/1-1-0-68 (date of access: 15.05.2020). (in Russian)
DOI of the article can be specified as a hyperlink URL.
For articles published in English, transliteration is not required.
Shaffer D., Craft L. Methods of adolescent suicide prevention. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry, 1999, vol. 60 (l2), pp. 70-74.
- Complete information about the authorsshould reflect: name, patronymic, surname, academic degree, academic title, position, workplace, work address, office phone, e-mail. In English, the address of the workplace must be specified after the Russian Federation index.
21.Titles and subtitles are put in the center, separated from the main text by 1 interval and typed in suitable style in small letters without hyphens and full stops at the end.
22. Page numbers must be give in right top corner.
23. In the text of the article, bibliographic references are given in square brackets: [Рябов, Козлов, 2021, с. 134–137; Ярыгина, 2007], [Ryabov, Kozlov, 2021, pp. 134–137; Yarygina, 2007]. If there more than three authors, a short form (2-3 words) of the title should be written: [Мотивационно смысловая готовность … , 2007], [Motivacionno-smyslovaya gotovnost... , 2007].In case of identical authors' names and years of publication in the reference list and bibliography, a letter (a,b,c...) is added to the year of publication [Рябов, 2022а; Рябов, 2022б], [Ryabov, 2022а; Ryabov, 2022b]. Works with no references are not included.
24. Direct quotation enclosed within quotation marks should have a link to the page of the source where it was taken from. References to unpublished works are not allowed.
25. Words in a paragraph are separated by a single space.
26. All illustrations are presented as separate files in TIFF format, 300-600 dpi, black and white, greyish color. If there are a few pictures combined with one title they should be presented as one file. The number of a figure should be given in the title of the file.
All figures are also available as separate files in their original format. Color images are allowed only in exceptional cases, and the decision to print them taken separately.
The size of the image together with the signature should not exceed 125 × 200 mm. In this case, the name of the picture and captions in the image are not included and are made in accordance with the requirements of the text of the article. Do not use in the figure captions bullet characters, that is should write, for example: "The experimental data are marked by circles, the theoretical curve - solid line." Such signatures may be implemented as at the figure legends. Signs and symbols that are inserted into the graphics must be formatted uniformly and in accordance with the design of the text of the article (font, style, size).
The author must ensure the readability of the print image in accordance with the specified requirements.
All figures must be numbered and have captions. Should not be repeated in the figure captions disclosures already contained in the text of the manuscript, as well as provide the same results in the form of tables, and in the form of figures.
27. Tables should be given in the appropriate format with the title in the right top corner.
If the table is large it should be arranged at the separate page(s) with remarks "cont." or "end" in right top corner. Each table should be presented after its reference and should be headed with number and title which is formatted to the left and should not be wide than usual page format. All data are given in one interval. There should be references to figures and tables in the text. The only table or figure are not numerated.
All figures and tables should be arranged after paragraphs. The words " figure " or "table " are abbreviated in the middle or end of the sentences. The second reference is like "see fig.1 or see tab.1"
28. The submission to the journal «Izvestiya Irkutskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta». Seriya «Psichologiya» («The Bulletin of Irkutsk State University». Series «Psychology») means that the author agrees with the instruction guide and permits the publication of the full paper in Internet and also gives the permission for personal data processing and publication in a media.